“The age of heavily salted or chlorinated pools is over…”
The power and benefits of minerals in products such as drinks and makeup, have received a lot of attention in recent years.
But did you know that minerals (particularly magnesium chloride) are revolutionising swimming pools across Australia, providing a far superior, healthy alternative to salt and chlorine systems?
Some of the benefits of a mineral pool salts include:
- Pool water is softer and more natural feeling (so much as, that it actually moisturises your skin as you swim)
- Pool water will leave you feeling relaxed, revitalised and nourished (the same effect as swimming in a natural mineral bath or spring)
- Provides natural relief for injuries and muscular complaints
- Excellent for people with sensitive skin (such as those with eczema or dermatitis)
- Pool water stays crystal clear, all year round
- It reduces the need for chemicals like clarifiers and algaecides, saving you money
- It increases the life of pool equipment (whereas salt water reduces its life, as it is highly corrosive)
- It is an environmentally friendly alternative
Adept Pools is a supplier for Theralux Advanced Mineral Pool Systems.
A Theralux mineral enhanced additive can be added to any pool, old or new. However, we recommend using the additive in conjunction with the entire Theralux System to unlock the full potential of natural mineral swimming.